Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Grand Opening...

Hello All!

I am so excited to tell you that my Grand Opening was a HUGE success!  The Colfax Chamber of Commerce started it off with the official ribbon cutting.  So many people came and enjoyed themselves.  There was tons of positive feedback; I am so proud to live in a community with so much support.  Here are a few pictures...






 
Here's me, proud new business owner in Colfax.
 
 
My gallery when you first walk in.

 
More gallery...

 
And more!
 
 
My studio work area where I get to Create.
 
 
The Classroom, where other come to Create.
 
 
This is a great big part of God's dream for my life, and I'm feeling so blessed that it is all happening.
I just want to thank my entire family & friends for all of their support and helping to make this dream possible!
 
 
I'll be posting about my first class very soon!
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment