Saturday, August 20, 2011

Here We Go!!!

Well, I'm here and I am finally starting my blog.  I've been contemplating this for so long, and now I'm diving in to this world of blogging.  I really want this to be fun journey about my creative life; the good stuff, bad stuff, crazy stuff and the inspirational stuff.  I love learning new things and I will share all I can with you.  So, first off, I will share with you some of my first pieces of mixed media art.  I've been trying some new techniques and these pieces and I'm pretty proud of the way they turned out.

These are my very first mixed media art pieces.....





And these are my two newest pieces.....



I'm really starting to find my niche with mixed media!  I've been having so much fun playing with so many different mediums.  I'm feeling so blessed that I'm finally living the creative life that God has planned for me.


15 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your blog set up and started - looking good !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely touched my heart - I love your colors and your words!!! you are now bookmarked! xoxox Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and your art is beautiful and inspirational! So excited you are finding your niche - I am on my way, but haven't quite found mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the positive comments, it really boosts my confidence. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! With your "Abundant Faith", your dreams will surely come true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lannette,

    Your art is so colorful and fun! Congratulations on starting your blog!! I look forward to seeing more. You can find me on sofiadabalsa.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful blog and art! You should be so proud;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice, Lannette. Your space here is very inviting! Good luck with your journey. I know the "look" I want, but haven't defined myself yet, so you're ahead of me!

    You an find me at www.tatterednworn.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So great! I especially love the first one with "Dream Big" on it.

    Jill
    (from Flying Lessons)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice blog you've started.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome first post!! Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Janette,
    I LOVE your blog, your art is GREAT!! I especially love the combination of the vivid colors and inspirational thoughts. Your art makes me happy!! I will be back to follow up again!! ;-) Great job!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lannette,
    So happy for you, your work is truly inspiring!
    I LOVE your art!!!
    If I had copies I would frame it & hang it in my home!
    Wish you the best with your endeavor!!!
    Also so nice to see someone doing something positive based on their faith :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your creative art is as beautiful as you are! Keep letting God inspire you through His word--this is amazing! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete